Sunday, March 16, 2014

MY TEACHER MY HERO

              For me heroes always doesn't mean that they must have cool costumes and supernatural powers
or fighting villains for saving the world. A hero for me is the one who can strengthen me, the one who can support you and at your side during your bad times. A hero is the one who can help you and can lift you up during your worst part.

                Heroes can be anyone being a hero is in our own selves. You, me and everyone can be a hero in their own different way. If I asked you who is you hero maybe you will tell me that your father, maybe your mother, sister your friend or your teacher.

                 Teachers are part of the life of a student, since kindergarten until college teachers are the who teach us to prepare us for our future. They are the one who influence students and encourage them to be good in their studies. Teachers play an important role to the life of  a students they are molding us to be a great person they are the second parents of a students. They are doing their best so that the feel that the school is just a second home for them. There are no doctors, engineers, accountants soldiers etc.. without teachers.   So that I can say that My Teacher Is My Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment