Sunday, March 16, 2014

REFLECTION-2nd GRADING PERIOD

          Another grading period had past and there were many discoveries and lessons that I learned. This quarter seems fun because I discovered that notepad is very useful and many things you can do with it. Before, I think that it is useless but this grading period  prove me that i was wrong. Notepad is use to edit and make a html file. I also found applying font size font color in notepad is different MS WORD because in notepad we use different tag attributes.it is very challenging because you just like solving a puzzle, we must use the proper tags so that we can make the activities correct.
          
           The only problem that I encountered is this grading period is some of our topics about html haven't been discuss because of lack of time due to the different activities and contest that our section is involve. That is the reason why it is hard for me to answer some questions to our periodical test.

            Moving on, I will do my best become  more patient and industrious so that i can pass all of our requirements on time. This next chapter would be the time that I will improve myself and make my high school life a meaningful one. High school life had just about to end and i must do all the necessary things so that my high school life will be memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment